Incorporated in the 1989, we are betrothed in providing quality approved Rotary Lobe Compressor to the clients. This compressor is manufactured using the best grade raw materials and modish techniques under the stern observation of our adroit professionals at our premises. This compressor is widely used in cement, food & beverage, plant, chemical and many other industries for providing air flow. In addition to this, the offered Rotary Lobe Compressor is accessible to the patrons at reasonable rates.
- High flow capacity
- Generates low noise
- Strong construction
- Less maintenance
- High flow capacity to 49476 m3/hr of single stage.
- High pressure to 1.0 kg/cm2 of single stage.
- High vacuum to -0.8 kg/cm2 of single stage.
- Technical customization (pressure, capacity, size, alternative accessories).
- Strict QC system; Over 10 years blower body service life; 12 months warranty.
- Assembled using state-of-the-art CNC machine; Equipped with Gates belts, SKF bearings, TTO oil seal
- High precision make fewer friction between rotors, rotor & case.
- Prompt delivery time: within 2 weeks. Timely online service: response within 1 workday.
- Flexible payment terms. Special discount 3% for regular customers.
- Much quieter: effectively reduce noise by 5 dBA.
- Delivery oil and dust free air.
- Lower noise: Huadong roots blower design can efficiently reduce noise by approximately 5 dB.
- Lower energy consumption: Airus roots blower are designed to control back flow pressure to the rotors/ impellers in order to reduce energy consumption.
- Longer life:Less vibration transmitted through the lobe results approximately 20% longer bearing life.
|Specifications of different type blowers & vacuum pump |
|Roots Blower ||Flow Capacity ||27 to 49476 ||M3/hr |
|Pressure Difference ||0.1 to 1.0 ||Kg/cm2 |
|Bore Dia ||2 to 32 ||inch |
|Roots Vacuum Pump ||Flow Capacity ||51.6 to 8178 ||M3/hr |
|Pressure Difference ||0.1 to 0.8 ||Kg/cm2 |
|Bore Dia ||2 to 12 ||inch |
|MultiStage Centrifugal Blower ||Flow Capacity ||3300 to 30000 ||M3/hr |
|Pressure Difference ||0.3 to 1.5 ||Kg/cm2 |